Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OSCC V10R1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAAZ

Systems Engineer
Aug 4, 2021
IN
Hi friends

I am trying to convert design database in to production data base in OSCC V10r1 and I am getting an error

THE DESIGN DATABASE CANNOT BE UPLOADED IN TP PRODUCTION DUE TO MISMATCHING INSTALLATION IDs

I dont understand what is installation IDs

Please any one have idea guide me

Thanks

It sounds like it may be a license mismatch. Was the design database built on the same server as the production one? Just a wild guess here!

LoPath
Maintain HiPath 4000 V5 & V6, OpenScape Xpert V4 & V6, OpenScape Xpressions V7, OpenScape Contact Center V8, OpenScape Voice V9

Dear LoPath,

The main server mother board burnt and we uploaded the fulldata backup in an temporary PC by changing the MAC as per License.
After the Server new mother board installed and liceses re hosted and activated the license .
New installation done.
Taken teh design database from temporary running PC and opened in main Server and unable to convert teh design data base to production data base and we got teh above error.

Thanks and Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back