Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Oracle Workstation 6 - 620 OS Image

bobbytechs

Technical User
Oct 9, 2024
Hello everyone. I have an Oracle Workstation 6 (620) that originally came with Windows 10 IoT. At some point the OS was replaced with Oracle Linux. I want to convert it back to Windows 10 IoT. The unit has the CoA for Windows 10 IoT. I just can't find the OS image anywhere. All my searches lead me here, where other desperate users have apparently found help. Can someone point me in the right direction to get the OS Image for this device?

Thanks for any pointers you can give me.

Hi, my name is Alejandro, I have 6 Oracle Workstation terminals with Windows 8.1 operating system, the terminals came without an SSD disk, therefore I require an image of the operating system for them to work. Would it be possible that you have that image and would like to share it? Thank you for your attention.
Mail --- alejandro.pvso@megared.net.mx

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back