Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Oracle SSO and Avoiding redirection

Status
Not open for further replies.

donkeyhote

Technical User
Sep 5, 2003
GB
Hi peeps,
Can anyone give me any help guidelines tips etc on the following:

We have developed an application which we have enabled via SSO

We need to stop the default behaviour of Oracle AS which Redirects to the SSO Server (Which is on the Infrastructure server) Because we don't want external users to be able to see the URL of the Infrastructure.

It is supposed to be possible to do this and Metalink have a ducument which is supposed to tell you how to do it -- But as with many things Oracle it doesn't give sufficient Information.

Like it says - go to SSO administration - add Partner application and fill in the proper information.

And the proper information is - an example would be handy!!

Donkeyhote...

I would love to know the answer to this as well. Have you found the or a solution for this? Can you please give the Metalink document number or name so I can look it up as well? Thanx.

Yes I did achieve it -
the document number you want is 230168.1
which you can find on Metalink, It is much improved following suggestions I made but be prepared for some hair
pulling!!

I am thinking of writing a how to for this and maybe even some other issues I have come across with Oracle AS..
I am sure I could do better than the Oracle Offerings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back