Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Oracle OCA 9i 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMoeMan

MIS
Oct 19, 2005
FR
Hi,

I have just started an Oracle OCA certification and am looking for some good exam/study supplements on the net. I have checked sites like firsttrycertify.com, testking.com, troytec.com, studyguides.com etc etc but cannot seem to verify if any of these are of any real reputation. Would appreciate if anyone out there can help?

Cheers!

MrMoeMan:

1. First get the software (if u not already done so) You can download it from oracle. Oracle 10g db software that is...
2. You can download practice manuals from (pdf) oracle for plsql etc...
3. buy a study book .. check amazon.com .. search for oracle 10g OCA etc..
4. IF YOU WANT TO FINISH YOUR orace EXAMS WITH EASE BUY FROM TESTKING THE ORACLE EXAM MANUALS. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU SHOULD ALREADY HAVE SOME EXPERECIENCE ON ORACLE BECAUSE CONTENTS OF ORACLE TESTKING EXAM STUDY GUIDES ARE A BIT DRY..TESTKING IS VERY GOOD AND YOU WILL PASS.

Many Thanks for your help. Have downloaded oracle and will go with TestKing for some exam aids.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back