Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Oracle Exam# 1Z0-007 - Better to take the online exam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

engdict

Programmer
Jan 8, 2003
US
Hi,

I am planning to take the Oracle Exam# 1Z0-007 soon. This exam is offered online as well as in normal testing centers. Does anyone have experience taking it online. I am hoping to, but then I heard the format can be uncomfortable. e.g. The window is too small, and you have to scroll back and forth to read the entire question. Apparently the testing centers don't have this problem.

Any help appreciated.

Better to take at centre.

Syed Mehar Raza
(Oracle Certified Master)

I took this online and found no difficulty. In fact I was able to do the test comfortably.

Hi,

Better to take exam at testing center, because I have bad experience with online examination. When I was in progress answer the question, the Server seem did not responded. I lost my time and being panic. I tried logoff and login again and resumed the exam. Luckily I still passed the exam.

kinds regards,
AIX4.3
MCSE4/2000, CCNA, OCA
IBM AIX 5pSeries certified

I just took the online exam last week at work. It took about 50 minutes. We have a t1 connection. Passed with 91.2%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back