Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ORA-600 Internal error code

Status
Not open for further replies.

nino2000

Programmer
Jun 23, 2001
FR
Hi ,
I have a big problem with Oracle: Oracle returns:
ORA-00600: code erreur interne, arguments : [15419], [severe error during
PL/SQL execution], [], [], [], [], [], []
ORA-06544: PL/SQL : erreur interne, arguments : [pgm.c:pgmbiad2()], [102], [],
[], [], [], [], []
ORA-06553: PLS-801: erreur interne [0]

Why means "[]"?
How debug this type of error? Does exists a tools supplied by oracle to debug this?

This error must be caused a function which a java file:

FUNCTION CALL_BEAN_UTIL (cur IN MYTYPEOFCURSOR)
RETURN VARCHAR2
AS LANGUAGE JAVA NAME 'oracle.jsp.dbutil.BeanUtil.translateToHTMLTable(java.
sql.ResultSet) return java.lang.String';

I have a wrong syntax?

This is an Oracle internal error - if you report it to Oracle they might be able to help you with a patch - might. Mike
michael.j.lacey@ntlworld.com
Email welcome if you're in a hurry or something -- but post in tek-tips as well please, and I will post my reply here as well.

Hi Nino,

Some times it happens so, b'coz of currption of Index of the table. In case u r using an index drop that one and recreate the index and try.

I have had this a number of times with PL/SQL, but Java was not involved. I am assuming that the same conditions bring about this error where Java is called or not. In ever case I have encounter (and I even spend time with Oracle Tech support in one instance, but no help was forthcoming) the problem results when an argument being passed to the function or procedure is incorrect in one manner or another. Look to see how you have declared your ref cursor.

I've seen this exact same error in Oracle trying to return a ResultSet as an OUT parameter from a Java stored procedure.

I still haven't been able to get this to work.

~dm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back