Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Optivity Web Interface

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBarrnes

MIS
Jul 12, 2004
US
We have OTM 2.01 and I have been trying for several months to get the Web interface working so I can be at any computer in the hotel and make changes through internet explorer. We recently had the phone company reload OTM on the pc. I am now able to login and access the page where the phone pops up, but all that shows up is something that looks like a template for extension 7002. I'm wondering if on a new install, I need to somehow dump all of the DN information into the web interface. I don't see all of the extensions available. Honestly the technician from the vendor doesn't know PC's at all so I doubt he'll be able to help me.
All I see is something like this

Identification
First Name Joe
Middle Name
Last Name Secretary
Job Title Secretary
Org. Path \MyCompany
Manager Sally VicePresident
Email joe@MyCompany.com
Login Name administrator
User Group EndUser
Reporting Access Group ALL
Street/No.
City Prov./State
Country Postal/Zip
Description

Goto to the OTM Server and Sycronize select Retrieve then select ALL. This should put the information into the database. If you use the TCPIP connection to the Switch you can also get into a Terminal Session.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back