Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Options on IVR cannot be selected

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsv23

Systems Engineer
Feb 13, 2019
PH
Is there anyone experience when calling other party's external number with IVR, when pressing the number option provided in the IVR nothing happens.

This happens when using Avaya communicator.

that is usually the DTMF Support option in your settings
you can use inband / RFC2833 / Info

try another one from the one you have it set to.

Also try to have the Communicator codec set to the same that the SIP trunk has as that avoids using the VCM channels and having to work hard for it.

Joe
FHandw, ACSS, ACIS

Another thing to check if you are using an SBC. Make sure DTMF support is off on the SBC. Let the PBX control it.

Seems I can't find the DTMF on PRI line.

Seems I can't find the DTMF on PRI line." - That's because you didn't tell us that you were using a PRI line.

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

We captured wireshark trace on the PC running ACW, also captured monitor trace. In Wireshark, there is only 1 way RTP which is audio stream from IPO to ACW.

The audio stream is actually from the Service Provider. In monitor trace, I also don't see a key pressed sent from ACW client.

with Monitor if you check on all in the ISDN tab then you should find it on the PRI but my guess is that it gets lost on the SIP side of things on the ACW.

Joe
FHandw, ACSS, ACIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back