Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Option11 is not going to voicemail after 5 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

cung

Technical User
Sep 5, 2003
US
Hi.

I am new to Nortel Option 11c. I have a queue 4014 setup and any caller being hold in this queue over 5 minutes suppose be automatically forward to voicemail but it is not. Any idea why?

Thanks
cung

try looking at the queue in LD 23 to start. There should be timers and recordings shown there.

TYPE ACD
CUST 0
ACDN 4014
MWC NO
DSAC NO
MAXP 32
SDNB NO
BSCW NO
ISAP NO
AACQ NO
RGAI NO
ACAA NO
FRRT 11
FRT 6
SRRT 12
NRRT
FROA NO
NCFW 7000
FNCF NO
FORC NO
RTQT 0
SPCP NO
OBTN NO
RAO NO
CWTH 1
NCWL NO
BYTH 0
OVTH 2047
TOFT 300
HPQ NO
OCN NO
OVDN 7200
IFDN
OVBU LNK LNK LNK LNK
EMRT
MURT 14
RTPC NO
HOML YES
RDNA NO
ACNT
NRAC NO
DAL NO
RPRT YES
RAGT 4
DURT 30
RSND 4
FCTH 20
CRQS 100
IVR NO
CWNT NONE

2047 IS YOUR OVERFLOW TIMER. PUT IT TO 300 JUST MIGHT WORK

YOU MUST FIRST DELETE THE OVDN ,, GOT BOOKS LOOK AT TOFT IN 553-3001-400 LD 23

Dawgnu

I put overflow (ovth) to 300 and still not working. Unfortunately, I do not have 553-3001-400 book. I have 553-3001-311 book.

Thanks.
cung

Cung,
OVTH (Overflow Threshold) is how many calls can be holding in the queue before they overflow to the OVDN. 2047 is the maximum number of calls allow for this feature.

TOFT is the Timed Overflow Threshold. Currently calls to 4014 that are unanswered after 300 seconds should overflow to 7200 unless all agents are logged out of the queue.

What are DN 7000 from the NCFW (Night Call Forward: when all agents are logged out of the queue)
and DN 7200 from the OVDN (Overflow Directory Number)

DN 7000 and 7200 are voicemail. When all agents are not logged in, it goes directly to voicemail which is correct but when there is agent login and is busied, the call should go to voicemail after 5 minutes in the queue and that is not working.

Regards,
cung

hi cung

i think that your probelm is that you have srrt=12 and i dont see any seconds for that,delete srrt,because you calls never wait for 5 minuts.they go frrt 11 after 6 secs. gets music,goes to srrt and gets music,goes to srrt and music and so on,so delete srrt then i think it works.

81Charlie.

I try to set OVDN to 7000 but it gives me an error code
SCH2130.

Thanks.
cung

You can check error codes by returning to the main prompt and typing:
ERR <error code>

in this case: <b>
>ERR SCH2130
>

SCH2130 dn
ACD DN cannot answer TOF calls for this source ACD DN because it already services X source ACD DNs. dn = target ACD DN.

Severity: Info
</b>

What happens if a phone is forwarded to 7200?

Try building a new queue that is night call forwarded into voicemail. Just pick a new DN and use the majority of the default settings.

For instance:

>LD 20

REQ:PRT
TYPE:LUDN
CUST0
DN 70
CUSTOMER 00 - UNUSED DNS:
this will print out all available DNs for 70XX

REQ:END

>LD 23
REQ NEW
TYPE ACD
CUST 0
ACDN Use an available DN from above (LD 20)
MWC
DSAC
MAXP
SDNB
BSCW
ISAP
RGAI
ACAA
FRRT
SRRT
NRRT
FROA
NCFW
FNCF
FORC
RTQT
SPCP
OBTN
RAO
CWTH
NCWL
BYTH
OVTH
TOFT
HPQ
OCN
OVDN
IFDN
OVBU
EMRT
MURT
RTPC
STIO
TSFT
HOML
RDNA
DAL
RPRT
NO
RAGT
DURT
RSND
FCTH
CRQS

Finally you need to change the OVDN for ACDN 4014 to the new ACDN for the queue you just built.

Best of Luck,
Charlie

ok sorry i got called aqway ...iff you are still looking for the answer ill try agin....

the book says/// this is for TOFT &quot;before defining the TOFT first delete that OVDN from its source ACD DN then enter the time in seconds that you want a call to wait in q before it overflows to an ovdn&quot;..

clear as mud ;.;; let me know... bw

Thanks for everyone trying to help. I got to the point where I do not know what to do anymore and ended up calling an expertise outside vendor and have the guy fixed it. It turns out that acd dn 7000 is alreay services 6 active (reaches its limit) acd dn and the tech has to do some programming in the backend to workaround it. Not sure exactly what he did.

Thanks
cung

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back