Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Option 81 test tone

Status
Not open for further replies.

new2nortel2

Technical User
Apr 28, 2014
US
Hi,

Just wondering if the Option 81 has the capability of sending test tone on a station port (analog or digital) that could be identified/located using an amplifying probe.

Thank you!

The DMS/SL100 will do that but not the Meridian 1/CS1000 products

10-4, just curious - is the programming on the DMS/SL100 similar to the Meridian? LDS, DN, TN etc...

I have no experience programming the DMS. Their TN's are called LEN's so the language is for sure different.

have not seen one in years but NO the programming of the 2 or like night and day.

I've seen Meridian1/CS1000 cabinets connected to the SL-100 systems to control the Multi-Line Phones, so I wonder if it could work when connected to an SL-100.

A large Big Ten University in West Lafayette, IN has an SL-100 with Meridian 1 M2000/M3900 sets controlling the Multi-Line Sets, while the far site buildings use M5000 series.

So in other words, they are essentially programming two systems.

Joseph Sus Jr. Nortel Enthusiast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back