Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Option 61 quick help

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIS
Feb 18, 2003
US
I have an Option 61 that I need to external call forward roughly 25 numbers that are riding on the PRI to another area code.

I assume this can be done by building an ACD queue for each number I need forwarded and then setting night call forward but I don't know ANY of the commands to do this and would love a little help.

Or is the wrong way to go about this...

Thanks.

can you be more precice.. are we talking 25 telephone sets or just incoming numbers,,,,then maybe we can suggest the best method Colin

Yes, sorry.

I have 25 incoming DID numbers on a PRI that were previously not assigned to any set, I would like to have those DID's automatically re-routed via external call forward to a fax server in a different area code that supports DID faxing and will therefore route the fax to the appropriate recipient.

What you also can do is make a idc tabel in ld 49
that is very simple to do

idc is incoming digitconversion
look to your ntp for more information.

greetz from Hans Tuinman

(KPN telecom Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back