Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

option 11c release 6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

999said999

Technical User
May 19, 2008
OM
Hi,
I have two option 11c cabinets. the 1st has cppm & MGC plus 1 PRI with clock controller & D-channel. the 2nd cabinet only has 1 MGC and 1 PRI without clock controller. I am getting DTA301 error every 3 minutes that cause the loop to go down when the counter reaches 255.
Questions:
what is the cause of the error?
can I make the rcnt command to reset the slip deletion counter before it reaches 255?
do I need another clock controller for the 2nd PRI in the other cabinet? and How do I configure it (release 6)?
the cc led in the 1st pri is red (maybe cc is disabled) what is the command to enable it?
Thanks

You must need to install the clock control in to second cabinet pri card.And creat syti in ld 73.CC0 reference is the slot of pri card instelled,also you can check the status of clock controller by using command in ld 60 ssck 0 0 for first cabinet if the superloop is 0 0,and ssck 0 1 for second cabinet if the superloop is 0 1.Also you can use the command trck pck 1 for tracking the primery reference clock if the pri card in first cabinet installed in first slot.

thanks,
we installed a clock controller in the 2nd cabinet 8 0 and created the cc in ld 73:
mgclk 4 0 2
pref 4 0 2
sref
mgclk 8 0 2
pref
sref
the status of ssck in ld 60
ssck 4 0
enbl
clock active
clock controller - locked to slot 2
pref - 2
sref -
ssck 8 0
enbl
clock controller - free run
I am getting DTA300 slip repetition ??
Is this related to the 2nd clock setup ?

Example for DTMI in two cabinets on a 6.0 system:

REQ prt
TYPE ddb

MGCLK 0 0 4
PREF 0 0 4
SREF
MGCLK 8 0 2
PREF 8 0 2
SREF 8 0 4

LD 60
.ssck 0 0
ENBL