Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

option 11c keycode

Status
Not open for further replies.

ES214

Technical User
Sep 2, 2010
BH
Hello ,
I have option 11c system ID 10213221 and need keycode data sheet for it , if someone can help please .

Thanks

no, keycodes are unique per site. my old keycodes will not work with your security dongle.. you can download keycodes from nortel (avaya) website

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Call your local Nortel vendor and for a small charge, he can get you those keycodes. Keep these guys in business.

DocVic
Dedicated to Nortel Products till the end.
Need help?

As stated above, some of us who have access with keycodes can view details via your dongle site ID, but even then it's only possible to see what system type and licences were generated.

I can only view that, but unable to view the keycodes that you were asking for. Therefore you will have to go via a Avaya / Nortel contact.

All the best

Firebird Scrambler
Meridian 1 / Succession and BCM / Norstar Programmer in the UK

If it's working, then leave it alone!.

Is this a system that is already installed and running, then log in and from LD22 PRT SLT will show installed keycodes for the release it is on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back