Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Option 11 T1 issues 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

EddieDuece

IS-IT--Management
Mar 30, 2006
US
I have a opt 11 with one PRI that ties back to our opt 81 off a DS3. The option 11 has a TMDI card with the daughterboard. The trouble is the PRI will come up and work for about 5-10 min then drop. I noticed that the led for the CC stays red. When I stat cc I get;

ssck 0
DSBL

IP DB PORT 1 DSBL
IP DB PORT 2 DSBL
IP DB PORT 3 DSBL
IP DB PORT 4 DSBL
CALL SERVER CLK SRC: CC

Anyone tell me what I am missing aside from the clock controller not enabling?

It's not letting me. I get;
.enl cc 0

DTI068

I'm going to assume that you have configured the Clock correctly in the DDB!? Is that really a Clock Daughter board?
Check the NT number.

DocVic
Dedicated to Nortel Products till the end.
Need help?

It is a TMDI with a daughterboard (NTAK20AD Stratum 3 Clock Controller). My DDDB looks like;

REQ prt
TYPE ddb
CC0 1
PREF CC0 1
SREF CC0 FREE RUN
CTRR NO

TRSH 00
RALM 128
BIPC 0
LFAC 0
BIPV 3 2
SRTK 24 3600
SRNT 1024 1024
LFAL 10240 10240
SRIM 1
SRMM 2
ICS

Could this be a Telco issue since the clock won't enable. The span will come up for 2-3 minutes then go down.

It was a bad cc card. Fortunately I had one laying around. Thanks for the input.

Me too! Leaving for Hawaii in a couple of hours and this was the last thing I wanted to deal with this week! Thanks again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back