Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Option 11 release 25.40 adding digital loop to 2nd cabinet

Status
Not open for further replies.

omarrj

Technical User
Aug 28, 2002
CA
I am trying to add a dlop in slot 17 but i get a sch582
input out of range.Can dlop only be added in ip expansion cabinets or can they be added in fiber expansion cabinets.
Any help would be greatly appreciated

dlop?? I assume PRI/DTI.

Fibre only main cab
IP all when redundant

Marc D.

If Bill Gates had a nickel for every time Windows crashed... Oh wait, he does...

I thought with RLS 25 you could use them in the first fiber expansion cabinet also. Never tried it but that is what I heard. Anymore inputs?

What more do you want for input??

Marc D.

If Bill Gates had a nickel for every time Windows crashed... Oh wait, he does...

you can only use your main cabinet or an IP expansion cabinet for additional PRI/DTI.

Thanks, where I got the 2nd cab only was from a guy who tried installing it in the 3rd cabinet and it would not except it for some reason. So he moved it to the 2nd cabinet and it worked fine but it was IP cabinets. Sorry for the mix up.

Thanks to all responded, another question,can I mix fiber cabinets and ip cabinets on the same op11?

yes you can mix ip and fiber cabinets on opt 11 senk1s is correct in the fact that you have to have the correct daughter boards though

How many T1's total can you put on the system?

assuming nothing else and all IP cabinets
9 times 5 = 45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back