Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Option 11 Group call

Status
Not open for further replies.

alecra

Programmer
May 1, 2007
GB
Hi,

Ive been reading about the group call feature on here. I have one set up on our 81c with 17 members (I Think) I assumed id be able to do the same on our 11c but alas, no. It says the max is 6. IS there anyway to change this? Were kinda short of CO pairs to some locations.

Thanks!

Try using MCR keys instead, that may be much simpler to maintain.
MCR xxxx instead of SCR xxxx

Sorry, my apologies, should have mentioned they are 500 sets.

Im trying to put external ringers in, which I currently have doubled off each POT TN.

Thanks

Group call is a way to dial out to many extension in one call, and have them join into a big group conference when they pick up. Is that what you wish to accomplish?

The limit on the "Small System" (Opt 11) is 6 destinations. It is a system limit and you can't even buy more than 6.

--
Nortel Resources at GHTROUT.com
--

Hi,

We have several locations (of which someone could be in anyone of them) and I wanted to make every phone ring by dialling one number. I would have used a ring generator but like I said were limited on pairs to some locations.

Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back