Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OPTAMT in Invoice report only displays 0.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

balin

Technical User
Dec 6, 2002
AU
I want to display data from OPTAMT field in Invoices.

I've added it to Invoice rpt spec in crystal reports, but it displays 0.00 only.

I've tried un formatted OEINVPRN3.OPTAMT
and ToText({OEINPR3.OPTAMT},{OEINPR3.DECIMALS})

I don't have a lot of experience with this usually just basic editing of report specs. I'm missing something.

Accpac 4.2

1. Drop the OPTAMT on the report
2. Right-click, Format Field, Number, Customize, set the decimals to zero

Sorry this is not a formatting problem.

OPTAMT is not displaying the Data from IC

This should be OPTAMT from IC but I think my problem is the field derives from AR. There is also an OPTAMT_2 field in the field list but also does not contain my data.

Originally I put the required decimal data (reccommended retail for products) into an unused items field COST2, however this is not contained in the report field list. So I tried importing the data into OPTAMT which is on the field list. I can see the data in IC.

If I'm on the right track can I add fields from tables to OEINPR3.dll (invoices)?? I've had a small attempt by adding ICITEM tables but unable to do any linking. Not Sure of the process

thanks for any Guidance

If you're running version 4.2 with a datapipe report (OEINPR3), then you're out of luck. Start with OEINV04.RPT instead of OEINV01, and you can add tables. If you don't know what I'm talking about, then contact your Accpac reseller, this is not rookie stuff.

Yep I thought as much....I understand the concepts and have plenty of database experience. I just find Crystal tedious but amazingly powerful. I would expect the datapipe vesion to be much faster.

Thanks.

You can also check the \Accpac\DOCS\OExxx\oetechinfo.wri file for a list of the fields available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back