Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Opt11C-Mlink

Status
Not open for further replies.

learnhard

MIS
Jul 19, 2002
SG
Hi,

I have an Option11C system (Development PBX), supported by M-link. The application version is 6.01 and the M-link version is 5.03 (CCR is 3.55 - co-resident).

It crash several times. An when I connect Genesys CTI for testing, slow response were encountered. M-link response take more than 1 minute.

Anyone encounter this before? I was told problem might arise due to memory leak problem on M-link. I was recommended to upgrade the application version to 6.03 and that will make M-link version to 5.05.

Will that help?

Thanks.

Meridian Link Versions 5A (Ver 5.0x) and 5B (Ver 5.2x)have problems with certain older vintages of switch software. Go for the last version 5C which is ML Release 5.42, contained in Co-Res 6.42.
Slow response may be due to a paucity of Call Registers which may be increased, carefully, in LD 17, NCR = .

So,how do we change those settings about LD17? Can it be done in Mlink 5b Opt81C as well? WIll it help the delay response in the PBX? Do u have any docs or ref on that?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back