Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Opt 11C Expansion Cabinet

Status
Not open for further replies.

telsan

Programmer
Oct 17, 2003
US
Hi All!

We have an opt 11C and we are installing an expansion cabinet to it. It programs fine, however none of the staltons (digital or analog) programmed to it will work? The expansion cabinet has the following cards installed in it:

NTDK23AA Fiber Rcvr
NT8D02AB Digital Line Card
NT8D02AB Digital Line Card
NT8D09AK Analog Line Card

Are we missing a card that may be necessary to make the expansion cabinet work? What could be the problem?

Thanks!

idc 11 if it's your second cab.. ld 32.. make sure the switch can see the card

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

You might have to INI the system to get it to recognize everything if you haven't already.

Main cabinet can see the card in the second cabinet. All indications are good both led's are green on the SSC and Fiber Rcv cards.

We cannot get dial tone on any card in the second cabinet.

I just learn this yesterday...the second cabinet doesn't necessarily means the TNs will be from 11-20 but 21-30 instead because of the fiber receiver card used in the main cabinet. Maybe this is your problem?

J

when you plug a card onto the new cab, what codes do you get on the screen?

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

I appreciate all you efforts. My Fiber Rcv Card was defectve even though I was seeing the correct information when performing an IDC on the cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back