Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Opt 11 Rel 3 and CC6 compatibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

tgpiggy

Programmer
May 28, 2009
US
I have a spare CC6 and are thinking to moving it to an office that has and Opt11 release 3.2121 but no call center solution (Call Pilot 4.04 and CPmgr 5.0) Should they be compatible? Other than getting a new elan connection and IP address in the new office we are just going to ship and connect everything as is.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. We are trying to do this completely in house.

They are compatible but the CC6 license file has to be registered to the Option 11 serial number. If not, the ELAN won't come up.

Thanks for the quick response.

Is that something I can change or will my vendor have to change it for me?

Your vendor will have to go to Avaya to request a new license file registered to the Option 11. But due to the Option 11 Release 3 and CC6 being End of Life, Avaya may not do anything.

CC6 is "best effort" (aka MD'd) and not EoL yet. However, getting a new license file maybe a challenge due to it's dated software. I think it goes EoL this June (2012).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back