Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Opinions on the eConcierge service

Status
Not open for further replies.

bfordz

Technical User
Nov 18, 2008
US
We have a couple of Xerox machines; 1 Phaser mfp, 1 Phaser color printer and 1 Workcentre mfp.
We have eConcierge on the Phaser mfp, is anyone else using this service and how's it working out for you.
I'm trying to decide whether it's worth it on the other two.

TIA
Brad

As a dealer on the east coast, I use the service because I get the product at cost due to the way I have it set up. A few things, Depending on who the dealer is.. or if you get the service directly from Xerox. The cost of the supplies has a break even price compared to a Managed Print Service called Page Pack. Also, please note, that if you have a supported device, that might be having "a little" trouble, you can always add a printer that is out of warranty to the service, then after 30 days, and 2 purchases of supplies (I suggest 1 item per order) the xerox program will reward the free extended warranty service. Once the machine has earned the reward, you can then call the main help number and ask for service based on the problem. Nice way to get equipment fixed without having to pay the Labor rates, part rates, or having to buy a new machine.

Just remember, each dealer or Xerox direct can charge what ever price they want within the service. Its totally negotiable. I know cause I change the price tier based on the client size or if they are non-profit.

David Drury
AA Universal Toners & Technologies LLC
Xerox IT Channel Partner
800-224-5913

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back