Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Operator after hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinos

Technical User
Nov 5, 2014
BW
Hi all.

I would like to route calls whose destination is the console operator to a business hours message when called after hours for a 3300 on rel MIVB8.
I am thinking of creating a RAD message. My challenge is how to make the RAD play after hours automatically. Does the VM Business Hours Settings work for this?

Thank you.

Hi
You can program the schedule for night service so that the operator will go in Absent
and in call rerouting 1st alternative select for example#5 and program all filed with This value. and the rad directory number.
and don't forget to create another schedule for day service timing.

BR

When the operator closes the application it will go automatically into Night1 service. Program a rad as Night1 in Call Rerouting Always for the destination. The operator decides when de console is in Dat or Night service. We have bad experiences with automatically Day/Night service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back