Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

operation failed-vantage conference-IP OFFICE

Status
Not open for further replies.

JinnaMuhammed

Programmer
Feb 6, 2012
SA
Hi All,

I configured and connect vantage phone with IPO rel 11. everything is working fine except conference.I update 46xx file. but still no luck. attached is the 46xx file i used in the vantage. Waiting foe any solutions. Thanks in Advance.

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=2b1e9087-78b2-4565-a998-b7e9a16dc00a&file=46xxsettings.txt
everything is working fine except conference" means what? What does the user do and what happens as a result?

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

For multiple line support to work on IP Office, you must enable the 'Call Waiting On' feature for
the user account. Otherwise the connection is treated as a single line" That might be the problem. We just got the Vantage phones last week for testing. From what I have read you might as well get an a SIP app and a tablet. I personally haven't had much of a chance to play with them. A co-worker got first dibs on tinkering.

Dermis and feline can be divorced by manifold methods.*
*(Disclaimer for all advise given)--'Version Dependent'

Hi sizbut
In between the first call i press the 3 dots symbol and choose new call. and the caller is going on hold, then i dial the second call after the second call is connected. im pressing merge. And the vantage is asking for confirmation like "merge call with first caller" I choose merge. Then it displays "Operation failed. Please try again later"

Hi budbyrd
Call waiting is enabled on the user.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back