Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OpenUI installation problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

barbi1258

Technical User
Oct 13, 2003
US
I've been having difficulties with my Product Display buttons not showing up plus the text labels not appearing either so I disactivated OpenUI and switched to Miva Look and Feel -- the buttons ("Add to Basket" and "Buy One Now") reappeared in this mode without a problem in my Product Display page.

I once gain activated the OpenUI Look and Feel for my store's layout and the same problem happens again.

It says the installation "Completed Successfully" -- does anyone have any clue what could be wrong? I'm so upset about this :(

What version of OUI? With the latest versions they've added multi-language and label customization, but the downside was that some of the labels came up missing when you first upgraded. To fix the problem, go into your store in Admin, expand OpenLanguages, and check the English box.

--------------
art prints

Thank you Art :) That did the trick.

Since you seem to be familiar with this, can I ask you another question.

I installed Price Wizard Pro because I want the percentage savings to show up on the product display page. The program MARKS UP the percentage you indicate as a discount to the retail price instead of subtracting the amount.

Is there any way around that?

I've never used Price Wizard, so I can't help. You might try contacting the developer; I'm sure there's some way to adjust it, based on what I've seen on sites using it.

--------------
art prints

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back