Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Openserver 5.0.6 ISO search

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashdot66

Technical User
May 29, 2008
NL
I use OpenServer 5.0.6 on several systems and under VMware. I recently found out that my original CD is damaged. When installing under VMware I now get 'bad magic' when attempting to boot. I forgot to create a backup CD ;-(, my supplier cannot order a media kit at SCO so now I am looking for a ISO image. I found a 5.0.7. ISO image at the SCO support site but not a 5.0.6. Can anybody help me?

Kind regards,
André

Contact SCO Support, if your in the EMEA region, email to ukpriority@sco.com, or if your in the AMERICAS, then priority@sco.com. I am sure they can make an 5.0.6 iso image
available for you to download.

Good luck

Thanks for your quick response and good suggestion, but both e-mail adresses bounced. Do you know of another way of contacting SCO?

Dear Dashdot66,
Try if you are in U.S. may try some of the distributors of SCO like Senecadata Corp. in Syracuse, N.Y. or someone in your area. If you are not able to get one from them, please contact me . You have to get my e-mail from the administrator of this forum.
Sincerely,
Hershey

Hello Hershey,

As I am in the Netherlands I contacted SCO Benelux. They offered a media kit for €500,-. Not really an alternative. How do I contact the administrator to get your e-mail?

Sincerely,
André

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back