Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

openscape 4000 courses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

akineo

Technical User
Jan 12, 2022
UA
Hello everybody
Our company have openscape 4000 system and they want to teach me to administrate it and even more - installation, setup sip/isdn trunks, technical support and others ... all cources of unify academy for openscape 4000. ​
I ​had work only analog ATS and analog PTSN provider. How its be difficult for me without knowledges to lean this cources in Unify academy (Full-time education)? Its real? Thank YOU

If you understand the basics of computers and telephones, it should not be difficult for you. The courses in Unify Academy range from very basic (how to use a telephone) to actual repair of systems. A basic administration course should be only a week or two. They have a lot of self-paces courses as well, which are really nice. You also get plenty of good reference material to keep for future reference.

LoPath
Maintain HiPath 4000 V5 & V6, OpenScape Xpert V4 & V6, OpenScape Xpressions V7, OpenScape Contact Center V8, OpenScape Voice V9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back