Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Opening to a switchboard???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muddman

MIS
May 22, 2001
US
When I click on my database to open it up, while opening, it first flashes to the (Tables, Queries, Forms, Reports, Macros, Modules) screen and then opens to the switchboard.

Is there any way that this can be avoided and the switchboard can open immediately?? It is not that big of a deal, but it would look a little nicer if it did not have to flash to the first screen.

In the AutoExec macro I first open the switchboard form and then maximize the screen.

Any help would be appreciated.

Sure, the screen your talking about it the "Database Window". If you look under the Tools menu, you will find Startup.... This will let you set up the startup properties for your database. All you have to do is uncheck the Display Database Window box.

That should do it for ya. If you ever need to view the database window again, choose Window and use the Unhide...

Hope that helps!

-Dustin
Rom 8:28

Dustman,

Thanks for your help, it worked great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back