Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

opening emz files in Outlook 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliberTech99

IS-IT--Management
Dec 21, 2009
US
Hello, i have a client that receives emails from Great Britain. The emails have embedded EMZ Image files. For some reason, when my client receives the emails, the EMZ images appear as attachments on the email. They aren't just embedded in the mail. If the user attempts to open the EMZ attachments, windows can't find an associated program. However, if this client logs in to OWA and opens the email that way, the EMZ images show up fine. Is there some kind of setting that I need to modify in Outlook 2003 that will allow these image files to show up correctly? Thank you.

Have you checked under tools>options under the security tab? There is a download pictures section that could apply. Also, check that Outlook is set to send and receive messages in HTML format.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back