Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Opening a report in 75% Zoom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahatmt

Programmer
Jan 28, 2003
US

Is it possible to open an Access Report (called by the DoCmd.OpenReport action) in a reduced zoom so that the entire report is viewable without scrolling of chaning the Zoom with the Fit setting? I have a landscape report that is large than the screen resolution when it is first opened.

Thanks.

Sure,
Code:
DoCmd.OpenReport....... 
DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdZoom75

This SOO cool! I was wondering how to fix this problem - and there was the answer. One limitation, you can only use the zoom values that are in the pull down box of the command - you can't use 80 for example. However, we'll take waht we can.

Ray Shillito (Genengineer)

Thanks CosmoKramer:

How about zooming To Fit instead of 75% (acCmdZoom75)? the bet fit is about 90%.

Thanks.

In A97 you are limited to the available selections, but I beleive there is a new option "acCmdZoomSelection" available with A2K. I don't know how or if it works though.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back