Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Open Source fla's 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I think your correct, I need a stop on the main page.

Thanks,

Billy

Thanks,

Thank you oldnewbie the stop worked.

Do you know where I can get a password protection page in flash?

Thanks,

Billy

Here's one:

Regards,

cubalibre2.gif

Hello,

Thanks for the site. I tryed to download the FLA file and it send me to a strange page try it. I use a Mac maby that's the problem what do you think? It looks like a good program I hope I can get it to work.

Cheers,

Billy

I'm on PC. Seemed to download and work fine for me, from that link on the second page!

Regards,

cubalibre2.gif

Hello,

I think it only work for Windows. I'm still looking for a password protection page. Find anything?

Thanks,

Billy

Hello,

Thank the Pass works great. Thank you so much for the help.

I am using a trial version of flash. Is there anywhere where I can download the full version? If not I am going to buy the full version.

Thanks,

Billy

To my knowledge the trial version is the same as the full version, it will just expire at some point. Guess you'll have to buy it.

Regards,

cubalibre2.gif

Hello,

Yes i'm going to have to buy the full version. Yes the trial is the same as the full.

Do you have any favorite .FLA's?

Thanks to your help,

Billy

Francois: In the picture is really you :) In Bahamas or Caraibe? ;-)

Regards,
Dragos.

Yep! In Cuba!

Regards,

cubalibre2.gif

hi bill,

i tried the popup-opener today but when i put the code (that was generated by your swf) on a button, publish the swf, open the html-file and click the button just nothing happens. do you maybe know why?

regards

tektips.gif

can you give the parameters you used and i will replicate what you did and see what happens.

worked fine....only change was in the way i constructed it and thats because i have my file set up that way

on (release){
var url ="javascript:void(window.open(' =, left =,resizable=0,status=0,scrollbars=0,menubar =0toolbar = 0,fullscreen=0'))";
getURL(url);
}

i tried it here

Aaah, I C!

That makes sense.

just a question:
as i do not consider me to be a total newbie in flash and i didn't quite know how to use the code, might it be worth changing the code generated by your swf in the way you showed me above?

anyway thanks for your help!

regards

tektips.gif

yes you are quite right

i have an include file that i use for geturl which returns a string using the same method and returns the same code as appears in the swf so i assummed all was well with it.

it seems that to get it work properly it must be used in that manner. ah well a 2 min update to take care of that.

many thanks for pointing that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back