Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Open multiple mailboxes in Outlook?

Status
Not open for further replies.

labninja

MIS
Jan 18, 2000
ZA
Outlook2000 + Small Business Server (Exchange 5.5)<br><br>You can specify in Outlook to open additional mailboxes, but when you try and open the mailbox, it says that the folder cannot be displayed. I believe that this problem has been fixed in Exchange SP3. Has anybody tried this and is it safe to install SP3 on SBS?<br><br>Thanx<br>LabNinja

To be able to open other mailboxes the user must have rights tot he mailbox. Right click and choose properties then click on permissions. Click Add to give someone the rights to open the mailbox.

They have permissions - please read the question!

Sorry,<br>We were able to fix this problem without applying SP3.

I have also been able to open additional mailboxes without SP3 as long as my NT account has been given permisions to the mailbox through exchange. Besides, your question does not state anything to do with permissions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back