Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Only partial drill-down for some groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keoki

Programmer
Feb 22, 2000
US
Visit site
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
Message Thread:<br>
<br>
<br>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br>
<br>
<br>
My report is grouped to four levels. The first 3 levels(Medical Area, Department, and Shift) are not hidden. Group 4 (Employee) and the detail sections are hidden with drill-down okay. When previewing the report, I am able to drill down on any of the shift data and see the employees listed for that shift. But ONLY for the very first shift listed, am I able to drill down on the employees and see the actual detail data that is grouped for each employee. If I click on any employee in any of the other shifts, nothing happens. On the other hand, if I go through the Group Tree displayed on the left-side of the screen, I am able to drill down to the employee detail data for any shift. I would like to be able to use either method to get down to the nitty gritty and I am unable to figure out why this is happening. <br>
<br>
Thanks for any help.<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<p>Keoki<br><a href=mailto:gb@cardinalhill.org>gb@cardinalhill.org</a><br><a href= > </a><br>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back