Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Only Domain Admins Can Open Sessions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanropp

IS-IT--Management
Jun 27, 2001
US
I just installed xp presentation release 3 on windows 2003 server, service pack 1. Only my domain admins can open up and connect a session. I've checked the remote desktop users and the user i'm testing is in there. When I make him a domain admin, he can connect, however, when I take him out of domain admins I get the following error "To log on to this remote computer, you must have Terminal Server User Access permissions on this computer." I verified all permission in TS and all is there. What else do I need to do here???

Thanks,
Ryan

Yes, I am using Web Interface and CSG (for outside folks). However, I have two Farms (XPe- 19 servers, and PS4- built the 2nd server today). We will be migrating all 19 servers to PS4 in two weeks (loooong weekend coming up). I am not going to touch PS4 Web Interface until much later... keeping my existing setup b/c it works!!!!! Are you going to use the PS4 Web Interface with/or without CSG?

Citrix is all new too me so I'm still in the learning phase. I only have one server with 20 connections and will most probably only have about 12- 14 people on at one time. However, they are spread over other states so I figured doing the internet client is easier than walking them through the citrix client :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back