Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Online Totorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

cannonenter

Programmer
Mar 27, 2003
GB
I am new to C++ Programming. Does anyone know of any Good Online Tutorial web sites that i can get online training and get to grips with C++.

I will be using C++ Builder 6.0

Hope you can Help

Stephen Rattray

Many thanks Rachard. Great site and will help me master the C++ Builder.

If anyone could also answer. Is C++ Builder the New name for Visual C++ or are thay different.

Thanks

Stephen

no, C++ Builder is borland's product, while Visual c++ is microsoft product; both are c++ IDE's but diferent.

FunctionX seems to be down, anyone have a copy of this site locally? It sure is a terrific site, but the guy "has exceeded his bandwidth" again.

Hey man, I'm a C++Builder programer, just because I'm accusteomed using Borland IDE's, also I'm complety sure that BCB is the best C++ compiler up to now. But what about the future of BCB? I know that projects has to be top secret. But There is a lot of years that Borland hasn't done anything about BCB.

So if I were u, I would look for another option like Java or C# (C++ evolutions).

I know that there are a lot of people that disagree to me, but that is my opinion about that.

--- LastCyborg ---

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back