Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OneAccess One425

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel_RO

Technical User
Sep 29, 2020
AU
Hey Guys,

Has anyone had any luck breaking into a OneAccess One425 and connecting it to a SIP Carrier other than Telstra in Australia?

Trying to get customers away from the Big T, a lot have purchased this OneAccess Box, and I was wanting to see whether we could use its BRI Interfaces to supply SIP to older PBX systems. However, all I can find online is sales information from Ekinops, and all the Telstra junk they put out.

From what I can gather, you need to have access to a web/server based interface (OneManage) that you create login credentials for the box to connect with a server, your SIP registers with the server, and creates a link to the OneAccess Box, the box then creates a link to the BRI ports and dumps the SIP traffic out as BRI.

Anyone with experience in these? or able to lead me down the yellow brick road to see the wizard so I can get this sorted.

As the moment, I don't believe what I want to complete is possible, but no harm in asking.

Try this:

1. Once connected to the console of the device using OneAccess console cable. Press <ESCAPE>, then <CTRL>+Y and finally <CTRL>+N.
2. You will be prompted whether you want to factory reset the device. Type 'Y' for yes.
3. You will then be asked if you would like to reboot the router. Type 'Y' for yes.
4. After the factory reset you can no login via telnet using default IP on FastEthernet 0/0 on default IP 192.168.1.10
5. The default OneAccess username and password is admin/admin

Marv ccna

I have factory reset the device, I was more wondering about the config of the device. When you login, it asks you to give credentials, not allowing you to manually configure the device. I am assuming, as stated that you need to access either web based or server based deployment software that you need to configure your SIP Carrier in, get a login for the OneAccess box, and dump these details into the OneAccess, however I have no idea what I am looking for in this deployment tool. The Ekinops website is next to useless, and I cannot locate anything named 'OneManage' which I believe is the tool I am meant to be looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back