Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

One-X Portal With POTS Lines isn't working 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

msuiter

IS-IT--Management
Jan 16, 2014
US
I am trying to set up One-X Mobile with an IP500V2 on 11.0.4.2 and any calls using the app to call me back on my mobile phone do not go through.

I attempt the call, and the app says "Calling XXXXXXXXXX from mobile phone". System Status shows 2 calls "Trunk for telecommuter" stuck on ARS Main and "Extn 204" which is the extension I am using with One-X Mobile.

System status also generates an error "No free channels were available Outgoing group ID:1" every time one-x mobile tries to establish an external telecommuter call.

Monitor logs are as follows:
Code:
15:50:17    3287077mS CMARS:        FOUND A SHORT CODE - short_code: xxxxxxxxxx - Tel: N - Called_Party: 5555555555 - Line Group Id: 1
 15:50:17    3287077mS CMARS:        SetCurrentTarget: Short_Code: xxxxxxxxxx - Line_Group_ID: 1
 15:50:17    3287077mS CMARS:        FindActiveARSByGroupID GroupID=1 - Not Found
 15:50:17    3287077mS CMLRQ:        FindActiveLRQByGroupID GroupID=1 - Not Found
 15:50:17    3287078mS CMARS:        LINE with group ID: 1 HAS NO CHANNEL: 34 - ATTEMPT OTHER TARGETS
 15:50:17    3287078mS CMARS:        ModifyCMARSTarget: Short_Code: xxxxxxxxxx - Line_Group_ID: 1 set line status to CMARS_OUTOFSERVICE
 15:50:17    3287078mS CMARS:        No Alternate ARS Or User Priority lower than ARS Priority - Remain on the Current Form: Main
 15:50:17    3287078mS CMARS:        CMARSTargetingBusy

That ARS table works normally for all other calls and is the only ARS table on the system. No 9 is being used to call out, just a ?, ., 50 Main system short code.

Is One-X Mobile refusing to use a POTS line for another reason? I'm 99% sure I have set up other systems using POTS lines. This one also has 4 POTS lines so it should be enough to complete the call.

Does anyone have any thoughts?

Code:
 LINE with group ID: 1 HAS NO CHANNEL: 34 - ATTEMPT OTHER TARGETS

Hard to say, what's wrong. Probably each pots line has another outgoing line group?

IP Office remote service Fixed price SIP trunk configuration: CLI based cale blocking: SCN fallback over PSTN:

The No Channel 34 thing does have me slightly confused. No idea what it means. But they all have line ID 1 for both incoming and outgoing group IDs.

Just a guess on this but do you have allow trunk to trunk connect enabled on each line?

Kevin Wing
ACSS Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) Communications
ACS- Implement IP Office
ACA- Implement IP Office
Vive Communications

Yep, one of the first things I did as soon as I saw it wasn't working. I have even made sure to remove the "Inhibit off-switch forward/transfer" checkbox under System>Telephony

I didn't think One-x Mobile worked with POTS lines. I think you need SIP or a PRI.

You are absolutely right. I could have sworn I had it working on POTS lines before, but I guess my memory is faulty. Fantastic!

I just checked and the docs say you need a PRI, BRI, or SIP."
Yes this is correct, However I currently have One X mobile working with POTS lines.
Just ensure cut off on disconnect is applied from CO.
MY control unit is RlS 10.0 , Power Users with a UC Module.

I haven't been able to get it working, I have everything in place as far as I can tell, working ARS table, trunk to trunk connection enabled, power user, preferred edition, vm pro working, one-x portal fully working, one-x mobile app connects, etc, it just won't make any calls because of the errors mentioned in the first post. Super confused.

My guess would be that its "designed" to work with SIP and PRI so it would want to go back out on the same line... so if someone got it working on POTS lines it allows centrex transfers? Just a guess but that would make sense.

The truth is just an excuse for lack of imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back