Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

one-X Portal problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

FTcom

Technical User
Mar 10, 2014
IT
Hello guys, i need help...

specs:
1) IP Ofiice 500 v2
2) server with MS Windows Server 2008 R2

Voicemail Pro and one-X Portal installed on server.

And now problem description...

users can`t make calls, IP Office connect deskphones even if users or user make or receive call using one-x portal web interface

if i connect directly to voicemail i can listen to messages that i have

if i connect to onexportal i can`t listen to messages on browser. it gives a warning message: "Currently unable to play Voicemail messages via the browser. Please select 'phone' mode to play back voice messages on your desk phone."

*Web voicemail service installed and starts automatically
**if i type IIS show a login page to voicemail and i can play messages via browser
***IIS is installed and configured before VM Pro installation ( Enabled Direct Metabase Edit, IIS6 Configuration Compatibility, SSL disabled for the default website, The Voicemail Pro voicemail server installation include the Web Voicemail Pro component.)
****After Voicemail Pro installation available such directories as "NamesGreetings", "PersonalGreetings", "VoicemailAccounts", "Voicemail".

P.S. sorry for my english

Problem with voicemessages resolved. i had to change in one-X Portal admin page Configuration->Providers->Default-VMPro-Provider IP Address from default to my server IP address. Someone can explain why it don`t works with standart settings?

You probably did not point the IP's to the correct servers at the initial install. You need to manually add in the VMPro's IP into the provider as it does not ask you in the initial install.

When you do the basic install then it does not ask for the voicemail pro IP address.
When you do the advanced install then it will ask you to enter it.
The point is that it is not always needed.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

Can you call extensions on the web browser? What is the error you are facing?

no errors. it`s just connect deskphones even if user make a call from browser/CallAssistent. The same thing when i answer a call (if i answer using browser caller will be connected with deskphone).

Ofcourse it does, it is not a softphone.
One-X Portal is meant to be used with a phone :)
You can use it with the video softphone and only then One-X Portal is used to make calls (the two combine together)

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

Now the things are more strange, app on android in VoIP mode works, not perfectly but works
But if i use iphone in VoIP mode, the led turns orange and I am unable to make any calls. On the iphone app when pushing the orange led, message error is : "App.Registration.alert.Message

few one more question to have acces from external
i have to enable NAT on IPO?
i need STUN?
on router will be enough to forward ports:
5060 -> TCP&UDP to IP Office
5061 -> TCP&UDP to IP Office
5222 -> TCP to one-X Portal
8444 -> TCP to one-X Portal
5269 -> TCP to one-X Portal
or i need to forward some other ports?
should i configure some other things?

hello guys, thanks everyone for help.
problem with iphone connecting resolved, it was enough to change fqdn existing on ipo fqdn to enother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back