Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

One-X Portal and Outlook 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbozttu

IS-IT--Management
May 2, 2015
US
Anyone know if a new version with an outlook add-in that works in outlook 2016 is on the way or no? We are starting to roll out 2016 now and users have gotten quite used to the outlook add in! Thanks

There is no plugin for download newer than office 2013 so my guess is no.

Joe W.

FHandw, ACSS (SME)

"This is the end of the world, make sure to buy your T-shirt before it is too late"
Original expression of my daughter

From my experience it works though even if even if not officially supported. Outlook 2016 will be supported with R10

I have the avaya office plugin you get from One X running on Outlook 2016 just fine.
plugin_agl94s.png

Hello,

I would like to know the update method for Avaya Preferred Edition (Virtual Machine)? 9.1.0 to 9.1.7

I thought about to begin update IPO500V2 then Avaya Apps.

It's the good order ?

Thanks you ?

Gael

it's not nice to piggy back on peoples threads with a completely different topic Gabi...

ogTOKYO

I tried last week to install the plugin on windows 10 with office 2016 and ipo 9.1.7
The call assistant is working but the outlook plugin not and I was getting an error when I was
installing the software.

Vital information in this thread would be if people are using x86 or x64 versions of Office 2016.

"Trying is the first step to failure..." - Homer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back