Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

One-X Portal allows login, but then no control

Status
Not open for further replies.

IPOLackey

Technical User
Jan 5, 2012
GB
Hey guys,

Seems like the day for One-X problems. :-/

We have an issue where One-X allows the user to login, but then is unable to place or answer a call using it, or access voicemail. It updates with call history and message count so seems to be working, just not allowing handset control. System has been upgraded to the latest 8.1.99. There's no firewall between the IPO and the Server. We've tried with FFox, Chrome and IE.

Anyone got any hints where I can look?

Thanks,

Thanks for the suggestion.
Have been testing using the server so on localhost and the fault persists. Also tried over my own VPN to the client as I have for others and get the same issue. I'm thinking it may be a port conflict on the server but I'm not sure.

When you log on as administrator, are all services available (green) ?

Yeah, All services are green. Also redid the security settings on the CSTA user... :(

So you are able to make changes as administrator?

Then I think we can stop suspecting a firewall issue between the client and the One-X portal server, cause all will be connect using the 8080 port.

Now, it seems there is a issue between the One-X portal SERVER and the IPO..

Just, as a test, try do stop the firewall service on the One-X portal SERVER....

He already did, as mentioned in his first post:

We've tried with FFox, Chrome and IE.

If I were trying to deliberately create what you describe, then in the IP Office security settings I would disable the Enhanced TSPI service. Or uncheck the Enhanced TSPI option in the TCPA rights group. So check those.

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the suggestions. Have tried with no firewall and with firewall and all Avaya ports open.

Also have checked through the security settings for the Enhanced TSPI and TCPA settings.

Another strange thing we've noticed. If the user is on a call, they can end it using the One X Portal.

Weird huh? I'm sure I've had this problem back on 8.1 years ago but can't for the life of me remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back