Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

One-X Mobile Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

pjmarano

IS-IT--Management
Jan 21, 2014
US
Hi All

I have an interesting situation. I'm trying to configure the Avaya One-X mobile app / service and cant seem to get VoIP to register. The Avaya PBX is on one gateway, let say 192.168.0.1 and the One X portal server is on 192.168.0.2. This was previously working but after a failed Cisco ASA 5505 I cant seem to get it to work on the newly installed Sonicwall TZ 215. The Cisco was installed by an employee that no longer works for the company so i cant even ask what was done.

Can anyone guide me as it seems everyone has issues with VoIP registration?

Thanks,
Phil

Maybe the Sonicwall isn't capable, i've had numerous problems with Sonicwall..

The Sonicwall is definitely capable as that is what we use in house and at several customer sites. The VoIP not registering points to a firewall/natting issue on the ports required to go to the PBX.

| ACSS SME |

Thanks Pepp77 I too believe its a ACL or NAT issue but I cant seem to pin-point it. I'm leaning more towards a NAT or a static route issue, but I'm unsure on how to set the route to the .1 gateway (the sonicwall is .2, which is what the One x portal server is connected to and the PBX is on the .1 gateway).

Any ideas from the networking side?

Here are all the NAT rules, ACL rules etc. I cant seem to figure this out but for some reason 5060 / 5061 is being blocked even though its allowed via the ACL's under the Avaya PBX service service group.
Capture_eg4inn.jpg

Capture1_odkkv2.jpg

Capture2_ril1ws.jpg

Capture3_y8myky.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back