Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

One-x Mobile preferred on iPhone voicemail playback stalls

Status
Not open for further replies.

cnesstech

MIS
Jun 20, 2011
US
I have Onex running on a UCM, all software and firmware matched at 9.0 SP4. We use the voip mode and everything works perfectly both inside and outside the corp.network except one tiny issue that I can't seem to solve. When playing back voicemail from the mobile app, user clicks on the message and it opens and starts playing but stops after one second. Then we press the pause button and then the play button and it plays normally. We can then rewind and replay the full message. If we go back to the home button and then open voicemail again, the same thing happens. This only started after upgrading to 9.0. It is on all iPhones and all accounts. It is on new messages and old messages. Does anyone have this problem and found a fix or is this a bug in 9? Thanks

I must be the only one with this issue. No one has any thoughts?

Delete the voicemail and app, reinstall the app.

Avaya_Red.gif

Dain Bramaged (Avaya Search tool )

Thanks much for responding Bas1234. I wish it was that simple. We have tried that and this is on 5 different iphones, both verizon and ATT, so I'm leaning toward server side not client. I even tried the CFE version of the client just to see if they had some minor change in the build but it acts the same. I do appreciate the suggestion.

Do you use a windows or a linux one-x/vmpro server?

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

Both are running on a UCM with 9.0 SP4. It started happening when I upgraded from 9.0 GA to 9.0 SP2 and continued through SP3 and SP4. It worked perfectly before the upgrades.

I really should wipe out the UCM and reinstall if no one else has the issue and its not a bug.

Dang, I did a fresh install of onex and VMPro on my UC Module, Wrote a new config for my IP Office from scratch and the problem is still there. Now I know I can't be the only one with this issue. I just must be the only person running onex and vmp 9.0.4 on a ucm in an early 500V2 (originally version 6.0)with the mobile app in Voip mode on iPhone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back