Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

One-x mobile on R9

Status
Not open for further replies.

tek2011

Technical User
Sep 29, 2011
CA
Hello,

We upgraded a UC-110 module from 8.1 to 9 didn't had any problem in upgrading it but it broke the one-x mobile that was working perfect on 8.1. I have entered the FQDN under the domain name, on UC module hostname but still not working. On the one-x mobile it shows the orange light and shows the status available.

Can anyone help me here??

5060/5061 and your media ports to the IP Office itself...You also need to enable the SIP remote extension, apply a power user profile to the user wanting the feature, and set the FQDN that resolves to the public IP address you are targeting.

Off the top of my head, I think that covers it.

Hi,

Did you fix it ?

I have more or less the same issue.

I have a fqdn set in the xmpp domain.

i can ping th efqdn localy ( local dns point to local adress) but i can't reach the portal with fqdn:8080/onexportal.html
I can reach th eportal with local ip.

ACA IPTelephony
ACA IPOffice implement
ACS IPOffice implement

yes it registers now but can't connect in voip mode which I'm still working on it

which ip does your fqdn resolves into?

I did not read it all but this is going on:

8.1 does show green when it is connected to One-X Portal.
9.0 does show yellow when it is connected to One-X Portal but no VOIP configured or registered yet.
9.0 does show green when VOIP is connected.

So when you upgrade form 8.1 to 9.0 then yes it shows yellow because you need to configure the SIP remote worker option that is introduced in 9.0

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

=> Tek2011: my fqdn resolve to my onexportal.

=> Tieper: Do you mean to option in the user bellow the power user option ? if yes it's automatically ticked when i set power user to the user.

I think UC110 module upgrade is bad, i've use the usb key, it upgraded correctly but when the upgrade was finish it reboot and restart the upgrade, regarding the doc, the module has to shutdown.

Using the fqdn locally or from outside, i can't reach the onex portal, using the public ip or local ip i can reach it .

=> Tek2011: i will be onsite this morning, i will keep you informed if i can find my config error. I will first upgrade the ipo to same release as the UC110 ( 9.0.2.)

ACA IPTelephony
ACA IPOffice implement
ACS IPOffice implement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back