Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

One-X login calls VM automatically

Status
Not open for further replies.

yankblan

Vendor
Jun 17, 2010
CA
Just installed One-X at a customer, last version 8.1.92

When I log in with a user, it automatically connects to the VM, and I can't drop the call or try another call...

Somebody saw something similar?

Install on Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise

I have seen this, and I cant recall exactly, but something isn't configured properly..... sorry the answer eludes me at the moment.

ACSS - SME
General Geek

Update: it does this if the phone is logged out.

However still have another problem: when I try to play my messages in the browser, the message becomes old, but I nothing else happens: no popup, no error, no sound... Getting tired of these gadgets constantly broken.

Not all port are active. you are missing the call control ports. do a goggle search on the ports for the call control. if you are not able let me know and I will get them from the Avaya website.

ACIS, ACSS, IPO expert,
ACDS, ACSS, Enterprise

Isn't call control for mobile? I'm having problems with the web page portal.

I'm still looking for that UMS non sense; trying to figure out if it's active or where to install it from.

I avoid installing it on Windows at all times.
I use VMPro and 1XP on Linux and then you do not have to setup anything to get it working properly.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

We don't install on Linux (except for UC of course) because of many installs that had bugs, instability caused by the French Canadian locale; when on Windows those went away.

Shame cause main problem I see with this is the cost; unless you use a single site VM Pro without gadgets, runs fine on Win 7 pro.

when you are connect to the one x server is it local or remote. base on your commits it is remote. are you doing either IP address or port forwarding on the one x server?

ACIS, ACSS, IPO expert,
ACDS, ACSS, Enterprise

For the vm connect on login if user is logged out of his phone (SC *36); I dont know if its a bug or not, but I wont investigate any further. User should be logged on his phone, other phone, flare, anyway, so whatever.

For message listening through browser, it's because UMS on VM Pro wasnt installed, and by adding the CGI option in IIS, I could install it after modify/reinstall of VM; the option was made available througb custom install from that point.

I use 1XP very often when i am not logged in on my actual phone.
But i run it on the server edition and not on a Windows server.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back