Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

One-X Android App Not Working on Google Pixel

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnmsnyder

Vendor
Nov 15, 2006
US
We've got One-x working on multiple Android phones in the office including a Motorola & Samsung but I get no audio either way when trying to use my Google Pixel. Connectivity is there and the phone call goes through but no audio. I've tried adjusting settings in the phone but no success. Anybody else experience this? Does anyone have One-X working on a Google Pixel?

I can confirm that the latest version works on my Google Pixel. One or no way audio is almost always a firewall/network issue not forwarding the RTP ports properly. Odd that it works on the others though. Are the working phones on cellular data or wifi? And is the Pixel connected the same way?

Cellular or wifi doesn't matter. All phones connected the same way but Pixel has no audio. I've looked for some sort of firewall but found nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back