Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

One-X agent V2.5 - Click to dial issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

olsoth

IS-IT--Management
Feb 24, 2009
US
Recently installed One-X agent V2.5 and installed the patch. During installation, checked the allow click to dial with IE box (users are on IE 8). Pulled up a browser that had a phone number listed. You can see the yellow highlight and when placing cursor over it, can see "place call using Avaya One-X agent". When you click on the link, nothing happens. Anyone out there experience that and know how to resolve to get the call to be placed using Avaya One-x V2.5? Any comments would be most appreciated.

Logon to the One-X Comm Server, check your dialing options. I think its in config. It could be that that number is not in the config. Sorry I dont work with one-x com anymore so cant give you direct directions but that sounds like the area you want to be at.

Also check this:

Test it with IE7
check you can dial that number direct from the attendant - if you cant do it from the attendant it could be an issue with the COR.

That might help you.

Thanks m90dom. Not sure that's the problem. Forgot to mention was able to connect initially on multiple machines. The caveat is when they close browser and open new instance and try it again. The click to dial feature no longer works. Initially I thought this was a firewall or Anti-virus issue. I checked both avenues and found there is nothing there preventing calls from completing. Users click on the highlighted number and nothing happens. It wouldn't hurt to take your suggestion and check the configs again though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back