Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

One X Agent cannot login even extension is registered

Status
Not open for further replies.

OCsurfer

Systems Engineer
Sep 6, 2018
US
Not sure why I'm having so much trouble with this but I created myself a One X agent using an extension and an agent ID set up exactly like another working example ext and agent ID. When I log in, the extension register fine but when it asks for the agent ID, I enter it and leave the password blank. I get a wave off sound and a "agent Login failed"

I checked the COR, COS and it's the same as other working Agent IDs. I checked Auto Answer and it's set to "none". Enabled ACD Login is checked.

Not sure where else to look.

dial *150 xxxxx (agent ID)
denial event 1387: Agent login invalid/error D1=0x913a D2=0x44e

For the sake of testing, set the password on the agent form to something (1234 perhaps) and try logging in.

is your Avaya One-X Settings was set to log into My computer or Desk phone?

I found it works ok if it's My Computer

Can you log in the agent on a desk phone? Just check to make sure there isn't some other issue before you try one-x Agent.

- Stinney

“The man who asks a question is a fool for a minute, the man who does not ask is a fool for life.” - Confucius

Thanks for all the replies. Apparently, there was a registry push that did not install properly. I can now login. Not sure what the registry push does..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back