Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

One way voice problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

fruni

MIS
Sep 26, 2002
IN
I have a option 11c interfaced with (dialogic)MSI card on a dialer through EXUT analog card on the meridian.

The agents normally seize a trunk to the MSI and wait for calls. The dialer dials out and throws the call back to any of the offhook agents.

Now my problem is when a call is thrown the FAR end is not able to hear any of the agents. But the agents are clearly able to hear the FAR end voice.

Please help me in solving this issue.

Details:
Card on meridian: Univ Trk Card

Trunk route:

REQ: prt
TYPE: cot
TN 11 8

SCH0125

TN 11 7
DATE
PAGE

TN 011 0 00 07
TYPE COT
CDEN 8D
CUST 0
XTRK XUT
TIMP 600
BIMP 3COM
TRK ANLG
NCOS 2
RTMB 87 1
NITE
SIGL LOP
SUPN NO
AST NO
IAPG 0
CLS UNR DIP CND WTA LPR APN THFD
P10 NTC LOL
TKID
DATE 13 SEP 2002

Trunk route is:

REQ: prt
TYPE: rdb
CUST 0
ROUT 89

TYPE RDB
CUST 00
DMOD
ROUT 89
DES
TKTP COT
NPID_TBL_NUM 0
PRIV NO
SAT NO
RCLS EXT
DTRK NO
ISDN NO
PTYP ACO
AUTO NO
ICOG IAO
RANX NO
SRCH LIN
TRMB YES
STEP
ACOD 6509
CPP NO
TARG
CLEN 1
BILN NO
OABS
TIMR ICF 512
OGF 512
EOD 13952
DSI 34944
NRD 10112
DDL 70
ODT 4096
RGV 640
FLH 510
GRD 896
SFB 3
CRD 512
IENB 5
TFD 0
LEXT 100
VGD 6
SST 3 0
NEDC ETH
FEDC ORG
CPDC NO
SPCT IMM
HOLD 02 02 40
SEIZ 02 02
RGFL 02 02
RVSD 08 31
ILLR 02 02
DRNG NO
CDR NO
MUS NO
MR NO
RACD NO
MANO NO
EQAR NO
FRL 0 0
FRL 1 0
FRL 2 0
FRL 3 0
FRL 4 0

PAGE 002

FRL 5 0
FRL 6 0
FRL 7 0
OHQ NO
OHQT 00
TTBL 0
OHTD NO
PLEV 2
MCTS NO
ALRM NO
ART 0
SGRP 0
AACR NO

The route data block is a different route than the trunk you printed. This RDB tells us nothing about your trunk. The trunk you printed out is in route 87 member 1. The route you printed is route 89. DOES THE OUTSIDE PARTY STAY ON LONG ENOUGH TO EVER GET CUT THROUGH. WAS THINKING POSSIBLE ABOUT TIMERS IN THE ROUTE DATA BLOCK

WHEN I HOLD AND PICK BACKT THE CALL NOTHING HAPPENDS
STILL THE PROBLEM PERSISTS.

REGARDIGN THE SECOND SUGGESSION.WHICH TIMER TO TRY TO EXTEND THE CUT THROUGH TIME????
PLEASE ADVICE ME IN THIS REGARD.
OR IS IT BECAUSE OF SOME SORT OF MISMATCHED LINE IMPEDENCE THAT THIS IS HAPPENING
I HAVE BEEN TRYING ALL THE WAY FOR MANY DAYS
CAN SOME ONE SHOW ME A WAY OUT
I AM IN A STALE FOLK

REGARDS & CHEERS
MANOJ

I ASSUME YOUR TRUNK CARD IS CROSSCONNECTED TO YOUR DIAL LOGIC CARD. GET ON THE T AND R OF THE TRUNK WHERE IT IS CONNECTED AND MONITOR A CONNECTION WITH A TEST SET TO SEE IF YOU HEAR BOTH SIDES OF THE CONVERSATION. IF SO THE PROBLEMS POINTS BACK TO THE TRUNK OR OPTION 11. IF NOT PROBABLY THE DIAL LOGIC. IT COULD BE A BAD TRUNK OR SOFTWARE IF POINTING BACK TO THE OPTION 11. WHAT TYPE OF TRUNK CARD ARE YOU USING AN XUT OR EXUT. YOUR SOFTWARE SAYS XUT. AND AS I MENTIONED BEFORE YOUR TRUNK PRINTOUT AND ROUTE DATA BLOCK ARE NOT FOR THE SAME ROUTE. I HAVE HAD LITTLE EXPOSURE TO THE DIAL LOGIC FUNTIONS ON ANALOG TRUNKS. BUT USING MIRAN I HAVE HAD TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS PROGRAMMING AN EXUT TRUNK CARD AS XUT

dear friends,
My problem is continuing an agony.

I have done a lot of tests. The problem seems so typical.

Let me tell the experiments i did:

1. I disconnected the connection between the dialer and the Meridian Trunk card. Connected the Trunk card output diectly to a PSTN line. And there i was !! it was working fine. I could call outside, receive calls, do everything normally 2 way ofcourse.

2. Then i wanted to test the dialer call thrown to the meridian. I connected an analog (500 type) phone directly to the output of the dialer, went off hook and waited for the CALL.

ALAS !! that was also working fine with out any trouble i was able to recieve calls speech was 2 way. No problems.

But when i give the output of the dilaer to the Trunk card on the meridian.
Go off hook on the dialer through meridian by dialing the access code, and when the dialer throws a call to the meridian , From the line side i am only able to hear the VOICE of the FAR side.
My voice is never heard by the FAR END.

Give me all your valuable suggessions to get out of this agony
regards
manoj

hey friends
WHne the dialer throws the call to the PBX, yesterday it happende to be a voice mail box response.
I cannot send even digits to the far end phone. When its asking for digits i am not able to do that.
But can only hear very cleary the far side.

HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!
regards
manoj

Since you are talking about a dialer, I assume it is a call center that u r managing & u have a Mux somewhere in ur the setup.Most (almost all) Muxes have an option to control passing of Dtmf through them. I suggest u check this option in them.

If u tell me what the setup is, I will try to help.

Hi friend,
I think u can solve my problem mr. Alaypayuthe ...
I have 2 passports(7480) betweent the meridians.

MER ---- > 7480 ---------> 7480------->MER |-> Dialer
(one way) (2 way)

See from the meridian in india i can only hear the customer. He cannot hear me.
But from the US meridian i can hear the FAR end and the FAR end can hear me also well.

What should be the problem. I have Voice transport (voice services) implemented on the PASSPORTS(not voice networking). I tried changing the dtmfregeneration parameter to ON and seen. Bit still the problem exists.
I think you will soon help me.

Note: Anna naanum onka jaathi thaan. help cheyyunko .
waiting for ur reply
manoj

For passing the digits thru the passport's put dtmfregeneration = on in them. that should make it work..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back