Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

One voicemail for a whole team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyRothgen

IS-IT--Management
Mar 26, 2015
GB
Hi,

I'm sure I used to know this but I can't recall how to setup a group of phones so that out of hours all the messages end up on a single callpilot VM.

It's something as simple as adding all the phones to the same Callpilot VM mailbox isn't it? That way all the messages are in the same mailbox and can be accessed by anyone with the details.

Thanks,

Correct. Forward no answer all the phones to Call Pilot and then add those extensions in as Extension DN's in the Call Pilot

Thank you. I had to do it a couple of years ago but wasn't sure I'd remembered right.

obvious limitation is only 8 extensions per mail box. Other way is forward them all to a callpilot application that express messages the mailbox, then give the users RMWK so they can see when something is in the MB, also can still light the MWK on 8 phones with the mailbox settings. Just a thought if you needed it for quite a few users.

Thanks Bignose, I didn't know of that limitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back