Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

One user can not send email out

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyMc509

IS-IT--Management
Oct 8, 2001
US
I am new to Exchange, we are actually using version 5.0 I have one user that is setup for internet email but when she sends out she gets the following message:

The following recipients did not receive the attached mail. Reasons are listed with each recipient:

<COMPLETE@SSSNET.COM> COMPLETE@SSSNET.COM
MSEXCH:IMS:VNSA:Corp:VNS_NT1 0x80070057 (0005029B) Conversion to internet format failed

Anyone know what would cause this?
Your ideas are greatly appreciated!

Try to see if this is an HTML or rich text format, and if so, there might be a restriction on the ineternet mail service, check with the BOadministrator program, under the connections>internet mail service>advanced options. Click

This employee is using rich text. I switched to plain text and still could not send outside email. She is the only person having a problem and she says it has been like this since she got the PC. She has no problem with interoffice email.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back