Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

One snapshot of a phone - ie everything about that phone in one snapshot

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2021
CA
Hi All,

Is there a way to print/take a snapshot, get details/configuration of a phone?

ie - All the keys, if a belongs to a hunt group, ring group, has voicemail etc etc.

Can't believe this isn't a standard or a highly needed or insanely inquired request? instead of going here for this and there for that to find out various things about a phone?

Wouldn't it be super helpful if you could click on the phone and have everything about that phone be displayed all in one page/screen etc.

Regards,

I'm assuming you're talking MiVB (AKA 3300, 3300ICP, MCD)

The users and services configuration form shows most of what you're after.
Name, account info, set type, button assignments, COS/COR, CRR, etc.
It doesn't show where this phone appears on other phones - use the Multiline Appearance Groups
It doesn't show Hunt Group, Ring group, Personal Ring Group, Multi-Device User Group, page groups, pickup group affiliations - Use the User and Device Attributes form

you can go into the Group Admin Tool to get a visual of the buttons... handy sometimes.

Hi AH64Armament,

Ya, I know that, and I do, but it would be nice if you could just look up a phone/extension and be able to get everything about that phone in one screen or something, (or even pop out to a different screen) .. including what hunt group/ring group/multi line appearance group etc, it belongs to.

would be nice.. instead of having to go into different spots to find out everything about a phone.

Can't believe that hasn't been brought up or suggested.

I would think that would be an extremely common suggestion/question to Mitel.

Anyway,

It is what it is i guess

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back